4 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite); 3 Bathrooms; L-shaped Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Balcony; 1 Utility Room
1 covered parking space
- Nice family apartment in a secured compound, embracing the lush green environment and watching the cruising vessels on the sea.
- Renovated to simple style with rich dark wooden flooring and contrasting white painted walls and ceiling throughout to provide a versatile base for furnishing.
- Large windows bring in the abundant fresh air and natural light.
- Very efficient floorplan that comprises a spacious L-shaped living and dining room and four generous bedrooms. Full-sized sliding glass doors open up the living and dining room to the scenic balcony.
- A large master suite with walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
- Built-in wardrobes in the other three bedrooms provide plenty of space to store all your garments.
- Master bathroom features double basins with cabinets and a bathtub with shower attachment.
- Second ensuite bathroom and guest bathroom have single basins with cabinets, as well as bathtubs with shower attachments.
- Galley kitchen is conveniently accessed from the dining area. It contains two parallel rows of white cabinets with black marble tops, together with a rangehood and double sinks.
- Good-sized utility room includes a sink and fitted-in clothes hanging rod.
- Well lit maid's room and the maid's bathroom are both located at the rear of the apartment.
- Large seaview balcony is the best place to appreciate the sea views and breeze.
HK$ 6300 per month
HK$ 11254 per quarter
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)