2 Bedrooms (2 Ensuite); 2 Bathrooms; Separate Living and Dining Room; 1 Maid's Room; 1 Study Room
1 covered parking space
- Stunning views of the city from this lofty abode, with the Central Business District and the lush green mountainside to the west and the picturesque Admiralty skyscrapers and Victoria Harbour beyond to the east.
- Spacious family home with excellent layout for a contemporary lifestyle is offered unfurnished.
- Large living room can easily accommodate any type of furniture and enjoys plenty of natural light through the large windows.
- Dining room is currently used as a children's playroom but is big enough for a large dining table and chairs as well as cabinets.
- Master bedroom offers room for a king-sized bed including beside tables and features amazing storage space in many integrated hidden wardrobes.
- Master ensuite bathroom features a bathtub as well as a large modern shower cabin with glass door and is generously proportioned. The contemporary design is timeless and elegant.
- Second ensuite bedroom is currently used as children's room but can easily accommodate an adult. There is built-in wardrobe space, too.
- Second ensuite bathroom has a bathtub with shower head and sliding glass door as splash guard. It is decorated in a modern slate grey colour and has a large mirror and additional storage space.
- Study room is accessed via sliding doors from tbe living room and is large enough to serve as an additional bedroom.
- Western style kitchen with square layout features a nice white counter that can be complemented by stools to enable in-kitchen dining. Appliances such as fridge freezer, separate washing machine and tumble dryer in side-by-side arrangement, dishwasher, convection oven, microwave oven, and gas-hob stove with range hood are included. Like the rest of the apartment, the kitchen is cooled by split-level air-conditioning.
- Maid's room off the kitchen is of decent size and accommodates the water boiler and has its own ensuite bathroom that is simple but functional.
HK$ 5400 per month
HK$ 16785 per quarter
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)