2 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite); 2 Bathrooms; L-shaped Living and Dining Room
- Open views into the neighbourhood.
- Walking distance towards Causeway Bay MTR and Lee Gardens area.
- Fully renovated apartment in contemporary design with new flooring and fresh white and light grey paint. Front door, kitchen, bathrooms and windows are all new.
- Original three-bedroom floorplan has been converted to two-bedroom.
- Many windows on both sides of the generous L-shaped living and dining room accompanied by stylish lighting fixtures throughout.
- Master bedroom is a good size and has a bay window, and an ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, mirror cabinet and under the sink cabinet.
- Second bedroom is also good size with a bay window and can alternatively be used as a study.
- Kitchen is small but custom built cabinets maximize the available space. Appliances include fridge/freezer, a three-ring gas stove and an oven, microwave and range hood. There are windows on two sides in the kitchen which make it very bright. The kitchen can be closed with a sliding glass door towards the living area.
- Guest bathroom has the same size and design as the master bathroom.
- There is a small corridor leading from the living area to the back door of the apartment. Access through the internal staircase to the private roof terrace.
- A spacious private roof terrace with open views invites the new tenant to spend time entertaining friends and enjoy the sunshine or breezy evenings outdoors. The floor and walls have been newly tiled, and everything is freshly painted. It is partially shaded, and a new awning will be installed as well.
HK$ 2175 per month
HK$ 2465 per quarter
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)