2 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite); 2 Bathrooms; L-shaped Living and Dining Room
- Open views of the neighbourhood, the Hong Kong Stadium and greenery can be enjoyed from both the private rooftop terrace and everywhere in this apartment.
- Recently renovated apartment in contemporary design with new flooring, off-white and light grey paint, window treatments and ceiling lights throughout. Front door, kitchen, bathrooms and windows are all new.
- Multiple windows on both sides brings in ample natural light to this generous L-shaped living and dining room.
- Master bedroom is a good size and has a bay window, and an ensuite bathroom with a large walk-in shower, box mirror and built-in cabinet.
- Second bedroom is also a generous size with a bay window and could be used for study.
- Cozy kitchen accessed through sliding door from the living and dining room features custom built-in cabinets and quality built-in appliances, including fridge freezer, three-ring gas stove, oven, microwave and range hood. There are windows on two sides of the kitchen for fresh air and natural light.
- Guest bathroom is the same size and design as the master bathroom.
- There is a small corridor leading from the living area to the back door of the apartment and could be used as a storage option.
- A spacious private rooftop terrace with open views is perfect for entertaining friends, hanging laundry or just to get some fresh air. The floor and walls are recently renovated, a washer dryer is installed, and there is a wooden awning to provide partial shade.
- Access through the external staircase from the storeroom to the private roof terrace.
- Walk to Causeway Bay MTR, restaurants and shop within minutes.
HK$ 2175 per month
HK$ 2465 per quarter
to be confirmed
Proway Relocation & Real Estate Services Ltd (C-033118)